Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good Food Review: Borders' Lemon Berry Cobbler Cake

I have mentioned this before on my family blog, but if you haven't already tried Borders' Lemon Berry Cobbler Cake, do it!  It is heavenly.  It is a lemon cake with a creamy, cheesecake-like center with berries and a crumb top (like cobbler).  It is divine!  The first time I had it I was in love, but I had to try it again just to make sure it really was good...it was!  The cafe worker said that it will be there at least until September 4th (when they rotate their food), so hurry in and try it.  So next time you need to buy a book at Borders, stop by their cafe and try their Lemon Berry Cobbler Cake.  If you happened to have a recipe for something similar, PLEASE post it so I can have this goodness always!

No comments: