Thursday, October 9, 2008

Creamy Italian Chicken Crock-Pot

I've been a bit under the weather this week, so I haven't been doing much cooking. Here are a few of our favorite Quick & Easy chicken recipes.

This is so easy to make and it’s a GREAT Sunday meal or good when company comes. My sister-in-law used to make this for us when we all lived in Utah. They usually eat it over mashed potatoes, which is really yummy, but it’s a little too rich for us, so we have it over rice (you can also put it on pasta I guess, but I've never actually tried it)…its definitely creamy and really good!

  • 4 chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 (8 ounce) pkg cream cheese, cubed
Place chicken in crock-pot. Add water and soups. Cook for 4 hours on high heat. Add cream cheese and cook for an additional hour (total of 5 hours). Shred with 2 forks and serve over rice or mashed potatoes.

Julie R.
AG, CA

No comments: