- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups shredded horseradish and chive Havarti cheese (if you can't find it, just use 1 1/4 cups shredded Havarti cheese with 1 Tbsp snipped fresh chives, and 2 tsp prepared horseradish)
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 ounces cooked lump crabmeat, flaked, or one 6-oz can crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 1 cup shredded fresh baby spinach
- Breadsticks and/or other assorted breads
Transfer mixture to a 1-quart souffle dish or shallow baking dish. Bake about 25 minutes or until mixture is heated through. Serve dip with assorted bread.
Makes 3 cups.