- 2 whole tortillas (fat free if desired)
- 1/2 whole sweet onion
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- Few handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 3 Tbsp goat cheese (give or take)
- Cooking spray, olive oil, or butter (depends on how healthy you wanna get)
While onions are cooking, spread goat cheese on each tortilla in an even layer.
When done, remove onions from pan. Put onions on top of goat cheese on one tortilla. Add layer of sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Place over tortilla on top (goat cheese facing in). Add more cooking spray to pan (I used the olive oil spray). Put quesadilla in saute pan over medium heat and warm through (about 2-3 minutes per side). Cut into small wedges and enjoy (and boy did I!)!
Makes 1 quesadilla.