- 1 (1 lb) box graham cracker
- 2 (3 1/4 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup cocoa
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Butter bottom of a 13x9 pan. Line with whole graham crackers.
- Using electric mixer, mix pudding with milk. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour half the pudding mixture over crackers.
- Spread half of frosting over top. (see below how to make frosting).
- Place another layer of whole graham crackers on top on frosting layer.
- Pour remaining half of pudding mixture over top.
- Cover with another layer of whole graham crackers.
- Spread remaining half of frosting on top.
- For Frosting: Blend together sugar and cocoa.
- Add butter and milk, mixing well.
- Add corn syrup and vanilla and stir until creamy.
- Refrigerate cake for 24 hours before serving! (The longer its refrigerated, the better! I would say ATLEAST 24 hours, if not a little longer, but that's just me!)