Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't Forget to Add Your Recipes!

My true intentions for starting this blog were to get recipes from YOU, but thus far I have failed miserably. I am definitely having fun posting my finds, but would LOVE to get more of yours. A big thanks to all of you who have already posted - keep 'em coming!

To add a recipe/post, you can email them to me at foodthatsgood@yahoo.com

OR

sign in to blogger as:

username: foodthatsgood@yahoo.com
password: GoodFood

Click on "New Post" and you're set. Be sure to include the Recipe Title in the "Title" section and at the end of your post, please include your name (first only is fine) and about where you're from (state only is fine too).

If your recipe comes from a website, just post the link - you don't have to write it all out (I know we're all busy here!).

Thanks for your help!

No comments: