Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Spinach Salad

I'm still waiting for more of you to post YOUR recipes, but in the meantime I've had a request for some healthy recipes. I'm not always so good at deciphering if something is healthy, low fat, or low calories (usually when I cook what I cook, I have a little of that and a LOT of the veggies on the side, so I don't watch my calories and fat as well as I know I should), so if these aren't - sorry, I'll try better next time...if you have any, I would love for you to post them and share them with all of us!
  • Bunch (or bag) of fresh spinach
  • 2 green apples (sliced strawberries are also delicious)
  • 2 pkg craisins
  • 1 pkg shaved almonds
  • Raspberry-Pecan Vinaigrette Dressing (or any other raspberry-like vinaigrette)
Toss all ingredients together.

No comments: