Monday, October 27, 2008

Slow-Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs

I haven't made these in quite a while, so I decided to make them this weekend. I got the recipe from my sister way back when I was first married. Her and her husband used to make it for me, now I make it for everyone else. It’s quick, easy, and oh so delicious!

  • Country-Style (CS) boneless pork ribs ***
  • BBQ sauce
  • Water (1/2 cup of water to every 1 cup of BBQ sauce)

Place ribs in crock-pot. Cover with barbeque sauce and water. Cook on high for about 4-5 hours (or low for about 8 hours) or until meat falls apart. Best served with mashed potatoes.


***You don't really have to have them boneless, I just think they're better. But you really do need to make sure they're country style - sometimes it just says "CS" - they're not the same as normal ribs - they're a lot meatier.

Julie R.
AG, CA

No comments: