Monday, October 27, 2008

Biscuits & Gravy

My husband (and I too, but mainly him) LOVES Biscuits & Gravy.  Every time we go out for breakfast he orders them.  I remember my mom making them for us when we were kids, but I've never gotten her recipe (I'm sure they're all pretty much the same).  So I've been in search for one for a while.  Usually I just make the McCormick just-add-water kind - its easy and not too shabby, but its just not the same as homemade!  So I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a good recipe and came across this one.  It's from The Pioneer Woman.  I'm not sure if I've mentioned her before, but pretty much everything she posts looks wonderful (and all of the recipes I've tried of hers are awesome!).  This isn't something I'll make very often - it's pretty much a heart attack served on a platter - but it sure was good!  Instead of reposting the recipe, I'll just give you the link...it has step-by-step photo instructions...pretty cool!

No comments: