Saturday, March 7, 2009

Food Blogging Has Taken Over!

I've been sitting here wasting my time for the last hour or so (leaning more toward the so), checking out some awesome food blogs.  I guess I wasn't COMPLETELY wasting my time, because I did find a TON of great recipes to try.  But on the other hand my house is a mess, my sink is full of dishes, I've got a pile of laundry on my couch and my kids REALLY need a bath!  But yet I'm still sitting here.  Hmm...yah...its been one of those evenings!  Anyway, I thought I'd share a few of my blogging finds with you all.
  • Bakerella - Ok, so for those of you who have not yet discovered this awesome blog, you're WAY missing out!  There are some incredible recipes and ideas here.  I love, love, love it!  She has the cutest array of cake pops I've ever seen.  She is SO talented and cares to such details.  Amazing!
  • Cake Wrecks - This is such a hoot...definitely something to laugh about!  Some of the weirdest culinary creations you've ever seen.  You may some time find me here...I've made a few "cake wrecks" in my day...and have the pictures to prove it!
  • Bake or Break - They've got some delicious desserts here!  I feel myself gaining weight just looking at this stuff!
  • Cake Journal - They've got some GREAT decorating tips and tricks, as well as recipes.  Always thought you couldn't use fondant?  Well they've got all the tutorials you need to be a fondant, cake decorating diva (or stud).
  • Sunday Baker - This blog has some good recipes and some more fun tidbits.  This post weirded me out a bit.  It take a LOT of convincing to get me to believe all of these pictures are real...the bull & the giraffe (especially the giraffe!) look photoshopped or something and the pig just looks like a weird camera angle.  Let me know what you think.

No comments: