- Noodles (we used angel hair, but any kind of your liking is good)
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (we used T.J.'s)
- sweet onions, sliced
- olive oil
- 1/2 jar roasted red peppers
- Italian sausage (the good stuff from the butcher!)
- salt to taste
- cayenne pepper if you want to give it a little more kick
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Tastiest Spaghetti EVER!
Last night my hubby decided to help me cook and what we created was a masterpiece...no really, it was! I just had some leftovers for lunch and, oh man, it was even better than last night...incredible! Its those deliciously wonderful caramelized onions again (I really could eat just a bowl of these alone!)! We made this as we went, so I'm sorry the directions aren't exact, but hopefully it will get you on the right track to improving your spaghetti.